Skip to main content

Come Back Soon

Come Back Soon 

I remember it was the exam time when
in this pic, you were arrested. 
I am astonished to see 
how peacefully, the beauty rested

There is no pressure on your face 
Not even its apparation 
Neither the raised brows 
Nor even a line of tension

You are looking like a cute teacher 
With that square specs on your nose 
For framing that sweetness exactly, the dictionary 
Lacks the words, I suppose

No make up in this world
can beat your simplicity 
A girl with so pure heart 
is hard to find in the city

I liked the sweet smile 
in this particular pose 
What should I call it 
the pink lips or the pink rose?

Before clicking this pic, What were the words 
Told to you in the meanwhile? 
Which brought in your face 
this "Million Dollar Smile"

But why are you smiling at me ? 
I cant figure out the reason and intension 
I am not looking funny 
I checked myself in the mirror reflection

If someone wants to see life, 
He should look into your eyes 
So that even in the harsh condition 
Zeal of living can arise.

Your eyes are so lively that even 
Your charming prince will bow down on his knee 
Both your eyes are full of fun & 
Saying "Are you missing me ?"

Your ears are so beautiful & lopes are agile 
In this pic also, they are hearing. 
Even the cupid will bow down 
with his bow, ere your ear rings

After a glance at the hair strip kissing your cheeks, 
My heart is at stake!! 
And your nose with the hidden anger 
is the cherry on the cake

After looking at your photograph
It was hard for my heartbeats to continue 
When I asked my heart for answer 
It said it had been busy looking you

Touching your picture away from you, 
is like touching the reflection of the moon 
Yes dear, I am missing you 
Please Come Back Soon........
-Deepak Kumar Sahu 
-दीपक कुमार साहू 
19/05/2016
06:33:22 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय।

Art By : Amrita Patnaik  दिसम्बर की ठंड और मुझसे दूर तुम। मानो खुद के ही शहर में हो गया मैं गुम। आज भी हर सुबह, वो शाम याद आए, तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय । कड़कती ठंड में भी तुम जैसे, सुबह की हल्की धूप। ढलती शाम में भी निखरते चाँद का प्रतिरूप। वो सारे शाम, जो हमने साथ बिताए, तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय । साथ चलते - चलते उस शाम, तुमने चाय की फरमाइश की। और मेरे ना कहने की तो कोई गुंजाइश न थी। बहुत खूबसूरत लगती हो जब, होठों की मुस्कान, आँखों में आ जाए, तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय । बनते चाय में आता उबाल, जैसे तुम्हारे नाक पर गुस्सा। छोटी - मोटी नोकझोंक, वो भी हमारे प्यार का हिस्सा। तेरा मुझे डाँटना, आज भी मुझे रिझाए, तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय । दोनों हाथों से चाय का गिलास पकड़कर, तुम्हारा वो प्यार से फूँक लगाना। उन प्यारी - प्यारी अदाओं से दिल में मीठा हूँक उठाना। फिर गिलास को चूमती वो गुलाबी होंठ, हाय!!!! तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय । हर चुस्की पर सुकून से तेरा, वो आँखें बंद कर लेना। और खुली आँखों से तुम्हें तकते - तकते मेरा जी भर

मेरे सपनों का भारत...

मेरे सपनों का भारत Art By Ananya Behera Drawn By : Anwesha Mishra कल रात को मैंने एक सपना देखा। सपने में वतन अपना देखा। मैंने देखा कि भारत बन गया है विकासशील से विकसित। जहाँ बच्चे से लेकर बूढ़े सभी थे शिक्षित। लोग कर चुका कर अदा कर रहे थे अपना फर्ज़। और काले धन से मुक्त होकर भारत पे नहीं था करोड़ों का कर्ज़। मेरे सपने में तो भारत अमेरिका के भी विकास के करीब था। उस भारत में, हरेक के पास रोज़गार और कोई नहीं गरीब था। जहाँ हर ओर मज़बूत सड़क, ऊँची इमारत और खेतों में हरयाली थी पर्याप्त। जहाँ विज्ञान का विकास और सर्वश्रेष्ठ थी यातायात। जहाँ उच्चतम तकनीकी विकास और विकसित था संचार। जहाँ नेता भलाई करते थे और शून्य पर था भ्रष्टाचार। मेरा सपना यहीं तक पहुँचा था कि हो गयी भोर। मेरी नींद टूट गई सुनकर गली में एक शोर। गली में कोई ऐसा गर्जित हुआ। कि स्वप्न को छोड़, वास्तविक भारत की ओर मेरा ध्यान आकर्षित हुआ। इस शोर ने मुझे देर से सोने की दे दी थी सजा। मैंने खिड़की खोलकर देखा कि शोर की क्या थी वजह? मैंन

THE XL GIRL

  There are a thousand thoughts cramming my mind And you in all of them, the only constant. Your thoughts have left such a deep impression Nothing can cure me, no ANOVA, no regression My brain has torn apart and fallen aside Giving my heart a free hand to commit the crime Yes, love is a crime after all that has happened, All those sleepless nights, all that pain, all those yowls. I learned no lesson; I am the worst of all.   I try staying away from you, but somehow, I get closer. I try to stop thinking about you, but the desires get deeper. I keep watching you during classes by pinning in Zoom And leave only when a question comes from the Prof, Boom!! I have become your virtual slave, a slave who was not hired. And I wear that badge on my shoulders; God knows what transpired The elegance in your gait and your baleful smile, Have turned me totally imbecile. The warmth in your looks, the feeling of comfort The calmness in your attitude and the bewi