Skip to main content

Rose & Muffins


It all started with a want,
A wish to be with the need,
The one, for whom I always greed,
And so what happened,
I get drowned in the sea of my own deed.

After a gap of many years like days,
I finally decided
to propose her in one way
Keeping my love,  trust, attention
and faith sands
all with a red rose in my  hands.

The next day came, and life
Played the best ever game,
We all were in a cafe
I was all ready,
With that rose, having everything of my own built.

I ordered 8 muffins,
For all we 18eens,
And there came the 9th one,
In our herd of one angel, and rest boy maids.

I didn't know
The late comer, and early opportunist,
Had already took the place,
For Whom I was craving
Since 2 years,
That moment took away all the peace!!

My best buddy, told
Me every truth of her with his one sad smile,.
I was heart broken inside,
Crying insanely within,
I left the rose near the corridor of the flop cafe, &
threw away the muffin.

And finally the mock,
Arrived in my life of day to day cravings,
Not only for love
But also,
For food and fresh air,.
Looking keenly at her eyes,
And moving sadly in the road,
A severe accident happened
,Which took away my eyesight.

Isn't it too funny,
I was only blind for love,
Which destined me to be blind
Forever,
God well played,
Well played,
I Asked, to give me a place,
In her heart,
And I wanted to be the only exception,
And you cleverly did it!!
I ain't but she became...

Shiva rajak
64th poem.
20 Sept{2018
2:07 pm

Word meanings
Muffin-- cake
Greed -- something you seriously need
Deed-- works that you already done.
Sands-- here sand word has its essence of slipping away from hands,
built--everything of mine that I created myself like my nature.
9th one-- the unknown boy who came as we went to the cafe.
Upcoming New Poem...

Comments

  1. A sad and true poem my frnd. There is something about the way you put down your words . So magical . Thanks for sharing my frnd...
    Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno whether its true or not, but just a poetic outburst by me!
      Happy u liked it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय।

Art By : Amrita Patnaik  दिसम्बर की ठंड और मुझसे दूर तुम। मानो खुद के ही शहर में हो गया मैं गुम। आज भी हर सुबह, वो शाम याद आए, तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय । कड़कती ठंड में भी तुम जैसे, सुबह की हल्की धूप। ढलती शाम में भी निखरते चाँद का प्रतिरूप। वो सारे शाम, जो हमने साथ बिताए, तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय । साथ चलते - चलते उस शाम, तुमने चाय की फरमाइश की। और मेरे ना कहने की तो कोई गुंजाइश न थी। बहुत खूबसूरत लगती हो जब, होठों की मुस्कान, आँखों में आ जाए, तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय । बनते चाय में आता उबाल, जैसे तुम्हारे नाक पर गुस्सा। छोटी - मोटी नोकझोंक, वो भी हमारे प्यार का हिस्सा। तेरा मुझे डाँटना, आज भी मुझे रिझाए, तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय । दोनों हाथों से चाय का गिलास पकड़कर, तुम्हारा वो प्यार से फूँक लगाना। उन प्यारी - प्यारी अदाओं से दिल में मीठा हूँक उठाना। फिर गिलास को चूमती वो गुलाबी होंठ, हाय!!!! तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय । हर चुस्की पर सुकून से तेरा, वो आँखें बंद कर लेना। और खुली आँखों से तुम्हें तकते - तकते मेरा जी भर

मेरे सपनों का भारत...

मेरे सपनों का भारत Art By Ananya Behera Drawn By : Anwesha Mishra कल रात को मैंने एक सपना देखा। सपने में वतन अपना देखा। मैंने देखा कि भारत बन गया है विकासशील से विकसित। जहाँ बच्चे से लेकर बूढ़े सभी थे शिक्षित। लोग कर चुका कर अदा कर रहे थे अपना फर्ज़। और काले धन से मुक्त होकर भारत पे नहीं था करोड़ों का कर्ज़। मेरे सपने में तो भारत अमेरिका के भी विकास के करीब था। उस भारत में, हरेक के पास रोज़गार और कोई नहीं गरीब था। जहाँ हर ओर मज़बूत सड़क, ऊँची इमारत और खेतों में हरयाली थी पर्याप्त। जहाँ विज्ञान का विकास और सर्वश्रेष्ठ थी यातायात। जहाँ उच्चतम तकनीकी विकास और विकसित था संचार। जहाँ नेता भलाई करते थे और शून्य पर था भ्रष्टाचार। मेरा सपना यहीं तक पहुँचा था कि हो गयी भोर। मेरी नींद टूट गई सुनकर गली में एक शोर। गली में कोई ऐसा गर्जित हुआ। कि स्वप्न को छोड़, वास्तविक भारत की ओर मेरा ध्यान आकर्षित हुआ। इस शोर ने मुझे देर से सोने की दे दी थी सजा। मैंने खिड़की खोलकर देखा कि शोर की क्या थी वजह? मैंन

THE XL GIRL

  There are a thousand thoughts cramming my mind And you in all of them, the only constant. Your thoughts have left such a deep impression Nothing can cure me, no ANOVA, no regression My brain has torn apart and fallen aside Giving my heart a free hand to commit the crime Yes, love is a crime after all that has happened, All those sleepless nights, all that pain, all those yowls. I learned no lesson; I am the worst of all.   I try staying away from you, but somehow, I get closer. I try to stop thinking about you, but the desires get deeper. I keep watching you during classes by pinning in Zoom And leave only when a question comes from the Prof, Boom!! I have become your virtual slave, a slave who was not hired. And I wear that badge on my shoulders; God knows what transpired The elegance in your gait and your baleful smile, Have turned me totally imbecile. The warmth in your looks, the feeling of comfort The calmness in your attitude and the bewi