Skip to main content

ONE SIDED


Travelling🎢
with the warmth☣️ of teenage💥💗
I came infront of the one sided😋
A story which began with crawling,
And ended with pain and suffering.💔💘😭

Initially -
It felt
When I get merged in the crowd self,💑
A hoard of youth 🕺🕺
All dieing☠️ for the same reason ,
Everyone jealous looking
At those coupled👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 prison!!🌃

And
There came the turn of me,☢️
The moment I come to see,
The errant beauty😋 that has given birth
The one sided love inside me!😍😍

Think so, mistakenly we became friends,

& The spark of love took all its flame .💥
Slowly but steadily it had grown,
But till the last day I haven't shown.

I was in fear of the "IFF"😅😅
Yes or no of her yeild would  be the same,
But a :NO: with   INSULT would broke me
Forever and make me feel cheap 😭
Always!

At the end
with huge effort ,
I told her everything,
The next day,
And amazingly her YESS with smile😍😍😋😋👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Made the ONE SIDED
The TWO SIDED way!!🏃💪💞💞.


`•writer
`shiva rajak•🐣🐣🕊️

15/oct/2018
12:13pm.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय।

Art By : Amrita Patnaik  दिसम्बर की ठंड और मुझसे दूर तुम। मानो खुद के ही शहर में हो गया मैं गुम। आज भी हर सुबह, वो शाम याद आए, तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय । कड़कती ठंड में भी तुम जैसे, सुबह की हल्की धूप। ढलती शाम में भी निखरते चाँद का प्रतिरूप। वो सारे शाम, जो हमने साथ बिताए, तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय । साथ चलते - चलते उस शाम, तुमने चाय की फरमाइश की। और मेरे ना कहने की तो कोई गुंजाइश न थी। बहुत खूबसूरत लगती हो जब, होठों की मुस्कान, आँखों में आ जाए, तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय । बनते चाय में आता उबाल, जैसे तुम्हारे नाक पर गुस्सा। छोटी - मोटी नोकझोंक, वो भी हमारे प्यार का हिस्सा। तेरा मुझे डाँटना, आज भी मुझे रिझाए, तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय । दोनों हाथों से चाय का गिलास पकड़कर, तुम्हारा वो प्यार से फूँक लगाना। उन प्यारी - प्यारी अदाओं से दिल में मीठा हूँक उठाना। फिर गिलास को चूमती वो गुलाबी होंठ, हाय!!!! तुम, मैं और दो कप चाय । हर चुस्की पर सुकून से तेरा, वो आँखें बंद कर लेना। और खुली आँखों से तुम्हें तकते - तकते मेरा जी...

मेरे सपनों का भारत...

मेरे सपनों का भारत Art By Ananya Behera Drawn By : Anwesha Mishra कल रात को मैंने एक सपना देखा। सपने में वतन अपना देखा। मैंने देखा कि भारत बन गया है विकासशील से विकसित। जहाँ बच्चे से लेकर बूढ़े सभी थे शिक्षित। लोग कर चुका कर अदा कर रहे थे अपना फर्ज़। और काले धन से मुक्त होकर भारत पे नहीं था करोड़ों का कर्ज़। मेरे सपने में तो भारत अमेरिका के भी विकास के करीब था। उस भारत में, हरेक के पास रोज़गार और कोई नहीं गरीब था। जहाँ हर ओर मज़बूत सड़क, ऊँची इमारत और खेतों में हरयाली थी पर्याप्त। जहाँ विज्ञान का विकास और सर्वश्रेष्ठ थी यातायात। जहाँ उच्चतम तकनीकी विकास और विकसित था संचार। जहाँ नेता भलाई करते थे और शून्य पर था भ्रष्टाचार। मेरा सपना यहीं तक पहुँचा था कि हो गयी भोर। मेरी नींद टूट गई सुनकर गली में एक शोर। गली में कोई ऐसा गर्जित हुआ। कि स्वप्न को छोड़, वास्तविक भारत की ओर मेरा ध्यान आकर्षित हुआ। इस शोर ने मुझे देर से सोने की दे दी थी सजा। मैंने खिड़की खोलकर देखा कि शोर की क्या थी वजह? मैंन...

Paperboats

Art By : Amrita Pattnaik “Shall I go to the rain?” I asked myself in fuss. Standing under under a shed, Waiting for the bus. The rain was incessant, Quenching the thirst of the dust. & I was ambivalent in that romantic mid August. I was in a hurry & Wanted the rain to stop. But my plans were bedevilled With every falling drop. I had no “dare” to step into the rain in those attire. Ironed shirt, polished shoes were stuck in the middle of the mire. Today's appointment & some stats Were written on my palm. I was freaked out but Said to myself - “keep calm”. I stepped out, & then hauled back As there was money in my wallet. This was the first time, I was going to be late. I had to reach somewhere With those assignments and reports. Then I suddenly noticed Some children, playing with paperboats. They were completely wet And were giggling a lot. All were curiously Running behind the paperboat. ...